This article was really interesting for me as a general overview of the perfect world model of development through delivery and maintenance. This might really help educate someone on the volume of work and input it takes to deliver a stellar product. He mentions that sometimes "roles and responsibilities will overlap" and I would have to say that is a vast understatement of what happens in my experience.
I love the tables! I love visuals and they really do help illustrate the points. Way to know your audience!
I have no experience with the marketing stage (formally at least). It is an interesting idea that taking an encompassing approach might really help the effectively of the training.
After reading a few of ya'lls posts, I wanted to come back and add what I posted on a few blogs... wouldnt this be an excellent tool to help "sell" someone in managment to justify development dollars? Especially if that person has the perception that most people outside the trade have... that it is easy. crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think it would definitely help "sell" it - the visuals were great
I agree with you I love the visuals. It gave us a really good idea of the process. I think the information in the article was helpful to us in our strategic planning for future projects.
Post a Comment